HealthPatch® MD is well suited for in-patient, out-patient, and home settings where it can be used by providers to improve the quality of patient care, increase access, and reduce costs. Vital Connect partners with healthcare companies to develop technologies and services that utilize the HealthPatch® MD biosensor to revolutionize the way health is measured and tracked, and to transform the landscape of treatment delivery. HealthPatch® MD has received FDA clearance for sale in the US, regulatory approval (CE Mark) for distribution in EU, Ninsho certification in Japan, and it is registered for distribution in Canada.
The HealthPatch® MD biosensor has two components: the reusable sensor module and the disposable patch.
The HealthPatch® MD detects the following vital signs and biometric measurements:
- Single-Lead ECG
- Heart Rate
- RR Interval
- Heart Rate Variability
- Respiratory Rate
- Skin Temperature
- Body Posture
- Fall Detection
- Activity including Steps
The HealthPatch® MD has received FDA clearance for sale in the US, regulatory approval (CE Mark) for distribution in EU, Ninsho certification in Japan, and it is registered for distribution in Canada.
- ECG electrodes to detect heart rate
- 3-axis MEMS accelerometer to detect motion
- Thermistor to detect skin temperature
- 11 g with Adhesive Patch and Sensor Module
- 115 x 40 x 7 mm
- Gentle Grade: silicone adhesive, low skin stress during removal, recommended for low activity, low perspiration levels & low humidity levels, may be reapplied to dry skin
- Active Grade: hydrocolloid adhesive, recommended for moderate to high activity, moderate perspiration & moderate humidity levels, single use adhesive
- Disposable zinc air battery
- Battery life of 3 days with ECG and 4 days without ECG