- Development of prototypes, and ordering components.
- PCB design and layout Experience with electronic test equipment set up, measurements and power supplies.
- Experience with various hardware tools (Oscilloscopes, Current Meters, Volt Meters, etc.)
- Knowledge of spectrum analyzers and network analyzers Electrical Component qualifications and test experience.
- Experience using LabView is plus.
- Knowledge of wireless protocols such as Wifi or Bluetooth or Zigbee is plus.
- BS or MS in Electrical Science or related technical data.
Recruitment Agencies: PLEASE READ
Thank you for your interest in Vital Connect, Inc. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies with which we do not have an existing relationship. Any third-party resume forwarded by recruiters will be considered the property of Vital Connect, Inc. and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between Vital Connect, Inc. and the recruiter. Vital Connect, Inc. reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Recruiters will receive no compensation from Vital Connect, Inc.
Professor of Global Health Joins Growing Biosensor Technology Company CAMPBELL, Calif., October 8, 2012 — Vital Connect, Inc. (VCI), a growing biosensor technology company, today announced that world-renown global health professional Sir Richard Feachem has joined its board of directors. Professor Sir Richard Feachem is... READ MORE >>
Leading Cardiologist to Advise Growing Biosensor Technology Company Campbell, Calif., October 15, 2012 — Vital Connect, Inc. (VCI), a growing biosensor technology company, today announced that prominent cardiologist Neal White, MD, FACC, has joined its Medical Advisory Board. Dr. Neal White is the heart failure medical director... READ MORE >>