Vital Connect is a medical device company designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art biosensor technology to gather, store and analyze biometric data. Vital Connect partners with healthcare providers to offer continuous, wireless vital signs and activity monitoring for their patients. We’re looking for people who are passionate about revolutionizing healthcare with digital technology. This is an opportunity to work with the latest-generation of FDA-cleared wearable sensors in the rapidly developing mobile health market.
Are you a top performer looking for a dynamic atmosphere with a lot of freedom and responsibility? We want to hear from you! Click here to see the exciting technology that you can share in developing.
Senior Biosensor System Design Engineer
Job Summary :
This position is responsible for developing DSP algorithms for an advanced wearable biometric sensor systems.
- Design biometric sensor system architectures
- Collect, measure & analyze biometric data
- Develop biometric analysis & detection algorithms
- Contribute to corporate patent portfolio and technical publications
- Collaborate in cross-functional engineering groups on product development
- PhD EE, MSEE with 3+ years experience or equivalent
- Digital signal processing (DSP) experience
- Statistical analysis techniques
- Linear and nonlinear time-frequency analysis techniquesWorking knowledge of Matlab & C++
- Machine learning techniques
- Biomedical/biomechanics engineering experience